History

 
  • 1988

    Foundation, trading of vehicles and spare parts of the French brand Matra

  • 1991

    Purchase of a subarea of the company Fleischmann GmbH (leading provider of Matra Tuning in Europe) like stock, TÜV-homologations and molds

  • 1992

    Move to a new building and current company headquarters in the industrial area Niederkassel-Ranzel

  • 1994

    Acquisition of the company Lamm Tuning (stock, TÜV-homologations and molds)

  • 1995

    Acquisition of the company Fleischmann GmbH (leading provider of Matra Tuning in Europe)

  • 1996

    Extension of the business Area spare parts Alpine (original parts, reproduction of parts)

  • 1997

    Enlargement of our Hall at the Feldmühlestrasse and thereby doubling of storage space

  • 1998

    Purchase of the company Rode GmbH, overhauling of starters and alternators

  • 2004

    Building of a new stock room at the Karl-Hass-Straße in the industrial area of Niederkassel-Ranzel

  • 2006

    Purchase of the neighboring plot and building at the Feldmühlestraße, storage area now total more than 1000 m² in total

  • 2009

    Buying a subarea of the warehouse stock Alpine Sport, France

  • 2012

    Purchase of complete stock of Alpine spare parts and vehicles from the Company JPC, Netherlands

  • 2014

    Purchase of complete warehouse stock of Matra Murena spare parts of the company HB-Pieces-Auto, France.

  • 2014

    Purchase of complete warehouse stock of starter / alternator of the company Rau, Heilbronn

  • 2015

    Complete renovation / reconstruction of hall 2: new design of the show room for classic vehicles; New transparent workshop for the repair / overhaul of parts; Extension and redesign of the shipping department.

  • 2016

    Purchase of stock of starters and alternators of the former company Autoelektrik Schumacher, Niederkassel